Monday, November 3, 2008

Western Caribbean Cruise!

Oh my goodness!!! What a great Cruise. My family and I, parents, grandparents and children all went on Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas to Key West, Cozumel, and Belize. The ship was refurbished about 2-3 years ago and was so nice. I will say, the next time we cruise, we will have our own cabin. We shared one with our 10 and 6 year old and that is a very small space. The food was excellent and so was the service. My 6 year old is very adventurous and tried all the food, including escargout and duck and lobster. Hish brother on the other hand, stuck with shrimp and chicken fingers. O-well. Key West was fantastic. I think it was my favorite. Kind of strange but it was. A lot of history, Great weather and you don't think you are really in Florida. Cozumel, we rented a Durango for the 8 of us and went on our way. We stopped walked along the ocean. We couldn't really swim because the seas were to rough. Belize we really didn't get to do much because all the excursion you have to be at least 10 and that would have left the 6 year old out. So my parents went on the Raiders of the Lost Mayan Cave and said it was great! they went spelunking, walked across a rope bridge, ziplined inside the cave and got really muddy! Fun was had by all.

No comments: